By participating in the EB-5 program, you will be creating jobs for U.S. workers, helping to stimulate the U.S. economy with a strategic economic investment and helping your own family immigrate to the U.S. to enjoy new opportunities. At The Katsman Law Firm, P.A. we routinely help people understand and take advantage of the EB-5 Investor green card process successfully.
The benefits of using the EB-5 investor green card option include:
- You can bring your immediate family (defined as your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21) through this one-time $500,000 investment.
- You are not required to reside in the same area as the regional center or work at the project; you can invest in a regional center or a project in any state that you deem to be a sound investment.
- There are currently over 800 approved EB-5 regional center investment programs to select from, with more being formed all the time.
- Each regional center project has an exit strategy once you comply with all the terms.
- Once the two-year conditional status of your visa is finished, you are eligible to have the conditions removed and eventually citizenship.
- Sponsorship from a company like other employment green card categories is not necessary, which means you are also not bound to that company or subject to being placed on one of the long waiting lists that many of these other visas have because of quotas and demand.
- You do not need to be from a country that has a current treaty with the U.S. so whether you are from China, Brazil, Russia, India, Venezuela, or anywhere else, everyone who can make the lawful investment is welcome.
- While in the past, people forming their own businesses had to promise to invest one million dollars and create at least 10 jobs, this other option allows people to invest $500,000 in a regional center project that already exists and shelters them from the traditional risks and responsibilities of a startup. For those who do want to start their own business, we can help you exercise this option as well, using the immigrant entrepreneur option or traditional EB-5 or non-immigrant E-1 or E-2 treaty trader/investor visa.
At The Katsman Law Firm, P.A., we help people from all over the world to invest and live in the U.S. . To learn more about our services, contact our office.
Since our firm is exclusively dedicated to the practice of immigration law, we know how to properly execute all the rigorous steps needed for an EB-5 visa, and how to use this as a pathway properly to obtain a green card. This specific process is quite complicated and not a service that all immigration attorneys offer or know how to do correctly.
One of the key components in the EB-5 green card process, is being extremely diligent when it comes to tracing the source of the investment funds you are using. An investor must show that these funds have been properly obtained, whether the money was a gift or from a sale of property or from another source. We will establish the proper chain of custody for the funds, using tax returns and other documentation to show the legitimacy of all involved with the source of the investment funds. Our South Florida immigration attorneys know how to make your application as complete as possible to avoid unnecessary delay. This is a great pathway to becoming a lawful permanent resident and later a U.S. citizen.
Contact The Katsman Law Firm, P.A., for immigration law representation. We speak Russian, Spanish and Portuguese. We also accept all major credit cards. To contact us, please call (305) 405-4545 today.